Thursday, January 14, 2010
An award? Already
By Edward Copeland
Here I am, just barely trying to breath life back into my blog after a health-mandated hiatus and Peter Nellhaus has already seen fit to bestow the Kreativ Blogger award upon me with instructions to pass the award on to seven others, so here I go. I hope I don't do any duplicates since I haven't been keeping up with other blogs very well of late. The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Thank you Peter)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Done)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Done)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
a. I'm typing this horizontally.
b. I really should be working on my book.
c. If not that, I should be watching a DVD.
d. I only believe in two conspiracy theories: That Mark Fuhrman was working for O.J. and the big rise in diabetes is a scam worked out between Big Pharma and doctors to make more money.
e. I have discovered the faraway and virtual friends treat you better than longtime friends and they all do better than most relatives.
f. We will only achieve true government reform when every member of Congress who has served more than two terms is tossed out and we start with a clean slate.
g. I believe that on the whole, throughout history, religion has done more harm than good.
5. and 6. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
a. Ken Levine at By Ken Levine
b. Jason Bellamy at The Cooler
c. The FilmDr. at The Film Doctor
d. Paul Matwychuk at The Moviegoer
e. Craig at The Man From Porlock
f. Jeremy Richey at The Moon in the Gutter.
g. Ivan G. Shreve Jr. at Thrilling Days of Yesteryear.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Links to this post:
I actually thought of Ken Levine when I awarded mine, but thought that maybe he was too big time. Maybe not. Understandable choice.Post a Comment
Links to this post: